Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does 4: Day 3 - Gold Sporty Nails

Hello once more!

If you're looking at the title and feeling slightly confused, good.
I also didn't know what to call this nail art so I named it after something it reminded me of: sports jackets.

Let me show you the look so maybe you can get what I mean:


Gold Sporty Nails

Seriously, what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you look at these?
I twisted the pattern on four different directions so it'd fit the theme.


Adidas Nails

The real win to this nail art for me was this gorgeous LilipadLacquer Greed.
Look at this fabulous gold!! I have to thank my awesome friend Paulina for this one - what a gem!


Gold Sporty Nails

I painted all nails with two coats of that beauty and applied some nail art vinyls and topped it all with black nail polish.


Now seriously, don't these remind you of these? Am I right or what? :)
Stay tuned for the next one, coming up!

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Simple design which I love seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting design, it really catches your eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get the title, haha, very much reminiscent of sports jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, totally get where the title came from and it's awesome! Beautiful job and these colors look awesome on you :) Glad you like this yellow polish.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...