Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does 4: Day 5 - Origami Animal Nails

Aaaaaand we made it to the end!!
We're awesome - high-interwebs-five to you all!

These were great fun to make and they look cute and cool at the same time, so yay!

Origami Animal Nails

This look involves a bit of nail art and me figuring mathematical things out... which didn't happen exactly as planned - I wanted a fox and ended up with a bear looking figurine.
Can you figure out which one I'm talking about?



Origami Animal Nails

I also wanted a racoon but I think I got a puppy looking face instead... Proportions, proportions!
*sighs


Origami Animal Nails

 Nevermind that, though, 'cause they still resemble animals, right? Nail art for the win!
Can you identify all animals?

Make sure you drop the list int he comments so I know how my nail art skills are doing ;)
And we're done!! Over and out and see you soon!

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



5 comments:

  1. Wow, you you freehanded that? When I looked at the thumbnail I thought you used a stamping plate, but then I read your post and realized that you painted it. It looks amazing! I love that gorgeous blue in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome! Your freehand skills are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! Oh my goodness I wish I had your skills. Even if they didn't come out exactly how you imagined, I think they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! These are absolute perfection. First of all, let's just acknowledge how gorgeous this color looks on your hands. You should wear such shades more often. LOVE! Second of all, I agree with the first comment, at first glance they look like stamping, but I knew they weren't because I know your crazy free hand skills. I absolutely love them. If I could make such a beautiful design, I would never want to take it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping you would have stamped these because I totally need these designs on a plate!! So flawless Mina!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...